This morning I had an appointment with an occupational health specialist. It was a very pleasant and open talk. Here is (part of) what the specialist wrote to the head of Human Resources at my office:
"Today I saw at my consulting hour Mrs. Boelee. She still has complaints of tiredness. She is recovering from an operation in April 09. The tiredness is a combination of physical and mental complaints. I advised her to make an appointment with a mental coach. She will do so. In the meanwhile she will try to continue working 50%. It will take at least 4-6 months before she is capable to work complete again. I will see her again at my consulting hour in 2-3 months to see how it is going."
Nothing new for the readers of this blog, I guess. Except maybe the recommendation. Explanation: 'mental coach' could be either a psychologist, or a career advisor / coach. The main consulting question would be to help find 'energy drains' and advice on how to recharge.
For me it was good to see the estimation of 4-6 months on paper. On the one hand this says that all will be well eventually, which is quite encouraging. On the other hand it suggests prolonged rest for another couple of months, which suits how I feel (tired!!).
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten