Though it seems as if nothing now stands in my way to full recovery, in reality it is not that simple. I am still tired, find it hard to focus on work and do not have full energy to do everything I want. At times I even feel depressed again. Not sure whether that is because I somehow have not fully digested what happened to me in the past few months, or because I am still not over that burnout that has been bothering me for more than 2 years. Probably a combination, maybe 20/80% (as if that would matter). Or something else (too).
Enough reasons to realize that in this manner I won't be able to go back to full time working, let alone tackling a new country, any time soon... So I decided to go for professional help and contacted a so-called 'reintegration organization' (workwell in Hilversum, website in Dutch only). Hopefully this will speed up the recovery process!
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten